Friday, January 14, 2011

At Last!

Decided to play a couple rounds of Disc Golf with a buddy at the challenging Chavez Ridge course in preparation for the Ice Bowl Tournament there on Jan. 22nd. Gorgeous 80 degree Winter day with no wind made for a good day for golf.

I've been playing this sport since the 80's (I'm old) and have never had a Hole In One. Well, that changed today. During our first round of play, my drive hit the side of the hill, bounced up and rolled all the way down the ravine.

The second round went a little better. Hole #1, 240' to the pin. I threw a R-Pro Boss low line drive that skipped off the path in front of the basket and into the chains. Ace! First ever. Let's hope the next one doesn't take another 30 years.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sluggo. Can't decide whether to retire my ace disc and have it bronzed or leave it in my bag in hopes that it can work some more magic.

    ReplyDelete