Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Plastic Chat

Thought I would post a few links for fellow Disc Golf Fanatics out there.
Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks there needs to be more skeletal images printed and stamped on discs. Disc-Or-Die has some top notch artists creating sweet images, check this one out.

Awesome work from Jeff Gaither.
Keep an eye out for a future collaboration between Disc-Or-Die and Skulboy Designs!

And now I want to talk about my main go-to mid-range disc. When I walk up to my approach shot and it's farther than 30' from the hole, I reach into my bag without hesitation and grab my Discraft Buzzz. I've been throwing the Z plastic version for awhile now, but was told that everyone is throwing the FLX plastic version. Of course, I had to have one. Haven't thrown it yet, but I'm dying to get it out on the course.


If you're looking to pick up a Buzzz or any other new plastic, head over to Disc Golf Station for a great selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment